Becoming a member
For details on our club membership categories, please click here.
The 2021/ 22 season for renewing membership starts on September 1st 2021. The ClubBuzz System will send you a reminder to set up your subscription for the coming season.
Membership system & Payment
Our membership system is provided by ClubBuzz, a platform used by a large portion of hockey clubs in the UK. To become a member of the club the player must complete the club initial application form. Only once you have completed the application form (included in sign up process) and submitted all of your contact details will you be a member of the club.
Membership payments are processed by GoCardless. During the sign up process you will be asked to choose a membership category & process payment. GoCardless is a trusted company who offer safe and secure payments by setting up a direct debit request with your bank account. Isca HC pay GoCardless a membership fee to process our members subscriptions. The process is much quicker than setting up a BACS payment for our members. For our volunteers, the GoCardless system gives us a ‘live’ update of payments which has proved to be a huge improvement on previous years. You will either pay by 'one off payment' or by 'installments'. GoCardless processes both of these payment plans by way of direct debit. Rest assured, if you pay by 'one off payment' this is still termed as a direct debit instruction to your bank. It does not set up a regular or recurring payment, only for the amount for the selected membership category. For more information on GoCardless please visit their website. For more information about GoCardless, please read our Paying your Subs page.
To become a member of the club you must; Sign up to the ClubBuzz website, complete the online medical form & set up payment through GoCardless.
New Member Sign Up Process
1. Complete an inital club application (via our club website)
Firstly, click here to complete a new Isca HC member application form (you will need to do this to apply to join our club)
- * Applications for Juniors should be made in the childs name with your email/ contact details.
- * Please also make separate application for each child
- You will now receive an email titled ‘Your application has been received’
2. A member of the committee will then ‘accept’ your application
(This may not happen immediately as this is a manual job at our end, so please be patient)
- You will then receive another email titled ‘Complete your registration’
- Click on the link within this email, which will take you to complete the process
3. Complete your personal details in full
- Complete guardian details if U18
- Complete medical records accurately
- At this point you can choose the membership category that suits your situation. Please choose accurately and honestly from the list provided and refer to the membership categories list.
4. Set up one of the 2 GoCardless payment plans;
- Payment in full
- Pay by installments
When setting up payment, the GoCardless system will mention that you are setting up a direct debit. GoCardless use this process to request money from your account and will only take the amount for the membership category which you have selected.
5. Final steps
- Click to confirm your personal details are correct
- Choose a username & password (To strengthen your password use UPPER & lower case text, include numbers & special characters)
- Confirm password
- Nominate security question
- Enter a security answer
MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A NOTE OF ALL YOUR LOGIN DETAILS!!